Monday, March 10, 2014

I want to shoot myself

That's not very Disney of me, I know! But goodness, this wait period. I found out I got the job on February 11th, we're now already almost one month out. From what I've read on the wdwip.com cruise line discussion forum, it took some people appx 5 months to get their dates :x I truly hope that's not the case. I've already left my job and this is the first time in 5 years I've been "unemployed" and I haven't had anything to do and it's killing me. A month or two off is fine, but more than that sounds counterproductive to me.

The medical was done almost 2 wks ago. They did request my immunization records if I had them, so I'm actually picking them up tomorrow from my childhood pediatrician and I'm going to drop those off tomorrow. I don't believe that should be delaying the start date, but who knows. I'm also still waiting on my passport, but again that should not be delaying anything, as I'm just waiting for it and was told by my interviewer that was fine. I'm making sure those two are finalized by the end of today and I'll also drop my recruiter an email.

Everyone around me is as anxious as I am about the date. It's the first thing I'm asked when I talk to people. Once I know, trust me when I say I'll be shouting it from the rooftops ;)

Wish me luck on having some major updates soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment